1. Emergency treatment of cooling water
(1) The double power switch in the main power distribution cabinet of the electric furnace control room should be kept in the self switching position. When the main power supply is cut off, the security power supply will cut in automatically, and then start the furnace water pump again immediately;
(2) When the main power supply and security power supply are cut off at the same time, the electrician on duty must be informed immediately, and the emergency generator must be ready to start, so as to ensure that the small water pump of the furnace body can run the cooling water of the furnace body after it is powered on. Therefore, the diesel generator must have a certain reserve of diesel oil, and run together with the equipment once a month;
(3) When the diesel generator fails to start, tap water shall be cut into the furnace immediately; (the specific water inlet and outlet layout and operation scheme shall be implemented by the equipment department and reported to the safety department for record)
(4) Due to the power failure, the water supply of the coil stops, and the heat transmitted from the molten iron is very large. If there is no water supply for a long time, the water in the coil may turn into steam, damaging the cooling of the coil, and the rubber hose connected with the coil and the insulation of the coil will be burnt out.
2. Treatment of power failure -- emergency treatment of molten iron in furnace
(1) When the cold burden starts to melt, there is a power failure, and the burden is not completely melted, so it is not necessary to tilt the furnace, keep the original state, only continue to supply water, and wait for the next power to start melting;
(2) Due to the failure of medium frequency power supply, the molten iron has been melted, but the amount of molten iron is not enough and the pouring can not be carried out (the temperature is not reached, the composition is not qualified, etc.), so it can be considered to tilt the furnace to a certain angle and then solidify naturally. If the amount is large, the liquid iron should be poured out;
(3) Because of the sudden power failure, the molten iron has melted. Try to insert a pipe into the molten iron before it solidifies, so as to eliminate the gas when it melts again and prevent the explosion accident caused by gas expansion;
(4) When the solidified charge is electrified and melted for the second time, it is better to make the furnace tilt forward, so that the molten iron can flow out at the lower part of the tilt to prevent explosion.